Very shortly, PSC result will be declared online. Candidates written the PSC exams under the Chittagong board and waiting for the result can read this post to know complete information. Here we have detailed about the PSC Result 2019 Chittagong Board publish date and various methods to access the marks or GPA from the official website. So, go ahead and read this post.
PSC Result Chittagong Board 2019 Release Date
DPE has organized the PSC examinations for all education board students in the month of November. Since the completion of the exams, atleast 30 to 45 days required for the paper correction to complete. So, students and their guardians have to be patient and wait for the result. Usually, DPE announces the PSC exam result for all education boards on the same date every year and it is around 30th and 31st of December. So, this year class 5 final exam result is expected on 30th December 2019.
Upon the declaration of the PSC result, the grades or marks will be made live for the students through online official websites and through SMS. Stay tuned to check your scores in any of these ways. Original PSC Marksheet 2019 will be given by the respective school officials after the announcement of the result.
- PSC Result Chittagong Board Date: 30th December 2019 (Expected)
- Official DPE Website to Check PSC Exam Result: dpe.gov.bd
Check PSC Result 2019 Chittagong Online
Though Chittagong board has official website, the DPE will publish the PSC result of all education boards only in the official DPE and DPE result websites. Students need not worry about this as the marks are easily accessible from these websites by giving few simple details of the examinee. Bothe the methods are available below.
- Login to official DPE site, dpe.gov.bd.
- Find and tap the link “PECE & Scholarship Result 2019” button on menu bar.
- A new tab will open asking you to select test result type i.e., single result, result based on ID Number and school-based results.
- Choose any of the above options.
- Provide the necessary details in the next page based on the option chosen.
- Click “Surrender” for PSC Result Chittagong Board to be displayed on screen.
- Open the URL, dperesult.teletalk.com.bd from your browser.
- Enter passing year and student ID in the provided fields.
- Click “Submit” for the result to appear.
Chittagong Board PSC Result via SMS
There are two SMS formats for checking your PSC scores 2019. Both the formats and procedures are given below. Follow the same and get the result as soon as they are published online.
- Open your phone and tap on message app to open.
- In the SMS field, type DPE.
- Now give space and type your Student ID.
- Send the SMS to 16222.
DPE Student ID
Ex: DPE 19387
- Go to phone’s messaging app.
- Type DPE and give space.
- Now type, Thana code and give one letter space.
- Provide your Roll and then give space.
- Now type passing year and
- Send typed SMS to 16222.
DPE Thana Code Roll 2019
Ex: DPE 40501 19372 2019
The methods given here will help students to check their PSC Result 2019 Chittagong Board quickly. For more updates on PSC exam results stay tuned to dperesults.com