Jessore board is one of the education boards of all boards of Bangladesh. Lakhs of students will appear for PSC final examinations from this board every year. This year also, students have successfully written the exams and waiting for PSC Result 2019 Jessore Board. Shortly, the result will be published at official websites and also through SMS methods. Guardians or parents can have a glance at those details here.
PSC Result Jessore Board Date
According to the information from past result stats, every year DPE authorities and releasing the PSC Result around 24th December. But last year the result is quite early because of elections. Anyhow, this academic year the exams are completed as per the schedule and so the result is also expected to release as previous years i.e., by 25th December 2019.
PSC Result kobe dibe
The PSC result Jessore Board 2019 will be available in the form of grades and grade points upon the availability in the online or through SMS. Candidates can check those grades and estimate the score obtained in the exam. However, inorder to get the PSC marks or GPA, students or their parents need to pick any of the methods listed here.
- Jessore Board PSC Result 2019 Date: Tentatively 24th December 2019
- Official Website to Check PSC Result: dpe.gov.bd
Check PSC Result 2019 Jessore Board
To access the PSC scores online, there are two ways and we have listed both the ways below for your easy access. Check the methods and follow the same.
- Directly visit, http://126.96.36.199:8431/
- Select, Single result or results based on ID Number from drop-down menu.
- If you chose ID number, enter it next page.
- If you chose single result, provide details like exam name, exam date, division, district, upaliza, roll number.
- Submit the details and get the PSC result 2019.
- Go to the website http://dperesult.teletalk.com.bd/
- Choose 2019 as passing year.
- Enter student ID.
- Tap Submit button.
- That’s it, the PSC exam result 2019 will be displayed on screen.
Jessore Board PSC Result 2019 @ SMS
Students having internet connectivity issues can use this opportunity. Follow any of the steps or methods of the below and get your scores very quickly to your mobile.
- In your mobile messaging app, type DPE.
- Give one letter space.
- Next type Student ID.
- Send the above SMS to the number 16222.
DPE Student ID
Ex: DPE 18729
- Open message app of the mobile.
- Type DPE
- Give space.
- Enter Thana code
- Again, give space.
- Type Roll of yours and give space.
- Type the passing year
- Send SMS to 16222.
DPE Thana Code Roll 2019
Ex: DPE 20601 17381 2019
Hope, this article is helpful in checking the PSC Result 2019 Jessore Board. You can also know more about the PSC 2019 in our website like grading system, marksheet availability and other information related to PSC examinations clearly. We will timely update our website with latest updates on this exams and results. So, stay tuned and let us know your valuable comments through the comment section available here.